Happy New Year! We hope you had an awesome 2012. We've decided to set more goals that we hope to achieve in 2013. AFC is going to work harder than ever to try and make a difference in children's lives.
We have three books that are available (look on the right sidebar), so if you have an interest in soccer, health, or poetry – you should definitely check them out! It was very fun formatting/marketing them. Kenna McKinnon's "The Insanity Machine" was at one point #1 on Kindle!
Here are some things we hope to accomplish in the upcoming year…
- Create a book club via videos on YouTube, hosted by Allison
- Discover more independent authors/publishers to create a large community
- Publish at least one book a month
- Grow our Twitter following to more than 3,000
- Hold our first book fair
- Distribute more than 250 books to kids
We hope 2013 is the year that we grow as a company to truly make a difference in the world.
Free writing quotes from Authors For A Cause